Looking for a one-stop solution for your business’s corporate and financial needs?
We provide combined accountancy, taxation, legal and corporate advisory solutions – with one contact, under one set of fees – so you can focus on your business. With this broad skillset, we know our personalised service can meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Our responsive team stay current with financial developments and technological solutions. We understand how important prompt information and access to senior staff is to you. Our accountants have the experience, know-how, and the commercial and financial skills to get to the core of your issues.
Our team’s expertise in high-quality service was recently recognised nationally when we won Advisory Firm of the Year – SME Finance at the Irish Accountancy Awards 2020 and 2022.
We have an extensive network to introduce and partner with professionals when specialist skills are required. We can, and very often do, collaborate with your existing advisors to achieve desired business objectives.
People drive businesses. We can help you maximise your team’s potential through performance measurement, employment law administration, payroll processing and Revenue interaction. You can find some more information on these services under Payroll Services.
Meeting business challenges
In these testing times, we know the importance of providing necessary and current advice to our clients. We understand the challenges that SMEs challenges face – because as well as working with many of them, we are one.
Our Advisory team are available on a project basis for assistance with financial situations and to tailor bespoke solutions to issues. Whatever stage in business you are at, we can resolve your issues and improve your growth opportunities.
Some of our services include:
- Business Analysis
- analysis of the business model to identify opportunities for stability, growth and profit enhancement
- Develop Business Plan
- work with management to develop and monitor a medium/long-term sustainable business plan
- Business Structure
- change and improve structures, and clarify responsibility and accountability, to deliver these longer-term goals and objectives
- Review of existing corporate governance structures
- Tasks and Targets
- identify what is required to achieve short and long-term targets, supported with relevant KPIs
- establish the who, what and when of the tasks identified
- develop succession strategies at shareholder and management levels
- improve cash management
- bring the business to a stage where it can raise capital and/or restructure debt
- source new capital debt, equity, quasi-equity, as required
- ensure your company has effective engagement at all levels
- implement performance management in a growing company.
- develop careers for key team members to grow them with your business
When you partner with us, at Paul O’Donovan & Associates, we are in business for your business. Contact us today to see how we can work with you.
Phone 021 432 1799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org