The Corporate Advisory Gap
We know from SME owners that, as their business grows, so do the challenges and the complexity. There is a growing gap between the knowledge the business has in-house and the expert knowledge it needs.
Our wide-ranging expertise will help your business strategically navigate new challenges. We work with you to create a fully functional business that can grow and attract capital and financing.
We give owners and managers the leadership insights they need to balance daily work in the business with the strategic work on the business.
An accountant is already a key advisor, with valuable knowledge of industry practices and what makes your business work. We work with clients to maximise our value to the business, advising on strategy and seamlessly connecting you with external experts who have the skills needed to enable growth.
Addressing the Corporate Advisory Gap – what we can do for you
Our experienced corporate advisors work with clients to provide:
Corporate and Business Review:
- transformation programmes
- strategic business planning
- corporate restructuring programmes
- board advisory facilitation service
- strategic business plan development
- business re-engineering
Business Support Services:
- independent business reviews
- robust business consultancy
- senior management coaching
- sustainable business model growth
- once-off projects
- design succession plans
- expertise in the family business arena
Looking for a partner you can rely on for your business journey? Talk to us about how we can help you navigate change and growth.
Phone 021 432 1799 or email email@example.com