Payroll Administrator (full-time) – immediate start available
We’re looking for a full-time Payroll Administrator, with at least a year’s payroll experience and an understanding of Irish PAYE and PRSI, to join our team.
We are recruiting a Payroll Administrator to assist with the smooth running of the payroll function in the practice. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a large-scale payroll for multiple clients. See more here; mail a CV to Jackie@paulodonovan.ie to apply.
- Ensure accurate and timely end to end processing of both monthly and weekly payrolls
- Complete control checks prior to transmitting the final monthly payment
- Maintaining the payroll systems for new employees, leavers, annual leave, absences, etc
- ROS administration in particular requirements for PAYE modernisation
- Assist with maintaining employee receivable records.
- You will be responsible for Generating various payroll and time card reports.
- Dealing with questions and problems from clients regarding payroll issue.
- Assist with general ledger account reconciliation, and payroll analytical reviews.
- Reports directly to Payroll Manager
- 1 year + payroll experience in dealing with weekly and monthly payroll for multiple clients
- IPASS qualified preferred but not essential
- Understanding of Irish PAYE and PRSI
- SAGE Micropay and Brightpay experience an advantage
- Previous experience with large payrolls would also be advantageous.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Paul O’Donovan & Associates are a progressive and award-winning Accountancy Practice based on Monahan Road, Cork. We are experienced providers of cost-effective outsourced accountancy solutions to start-ups, sole traders and SMEs.
Work/life balance is a priority for the firm. We appreciate that our staff work hard so we communicate and work together to accommodate personal priorities and facilitate professional development goals. We will help you to progress in your career.
We are working to break down our own stereotypes for specific roles and actively looking for people who can bring different experiences and skills to a role, or to the firm, and teach us something new.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role at Paul O’Donovan & Associates, we would like to hear from you. Email an up-to-date CV to our office manager, Jackie Walsh, Jackie@paulodonovan.ie